Lack of words for an appropriate word for the occasion, the above comes to mind.
Fyi, life has started to be more hectic than ever. With the increasing responsibilities at work ie reaching work at 7am and sleeping after 1am every night. Getting up 6am is not a delight, trust me. Sigh.
To add to the pressure, there is a lot to be done with regards to 365. Not that I am complaining, mind you. However it does not change the fact that it requires energy. It's a mixture of feelings really. So many stuff happening in the background. You cannot imagine. Last night at upper room meeting, I just felt like puking and then fainting. My eyeballs were about to fall out, not to mention my fingers were about to break as the prayers were one after the other. Who cares about the one typing, right? Sigh. Ok....ok....I don't mind typing but seriously there was no break.
Then there is the confusion of my love life. Up to this afternoon, I did not realise how confusing it has become. I was asked whether I was attached and you know what? I don't know what we are. We're not together. I have not said yes. But I do enjoy his company. A tiny part of me inside wonders whether people out there really want to see me happy or they just want to be no 8. Sigh.
Then there is the increasing worry that I am putting on weight. Or rather weight is fluctuating. And then there was the tiny scare of possibly being sick...really sick. Then there was the moment whereby I thought I was going to pass out of tiredness. Sigh.
Then there is the feeling of brokeness. PwC still owes me cash, man!!!! So dying a slow and painful death. But with my mood slowly deteriorating, I won't be that hungry gua. Sigh.
Sigh. There is no other way to end this. Sigh.
Where are you when i need you? Let me guess....Out eating. Sigh. Just as I finished this sentence you messaged and said you will be late. Double sigh.
Fyi, life has started to be more hectic than ever. With the increasing responsibilities at work ie reaching work at 7am and sleeping after 1am every night. Getting up 6am is not a delight, trust me. Sigh.
To add to the pressure, there is a lot to be done with regards to 365. Not that I am complaining, mind you. However it does not change the fact that it requires energy. It's a mixture of feelings really. So many stuff happening in the background. You cannot imagine. Last night at upper room meeting, I just felt like puking and then fainting. My eyeballs were about to fall out, not to mention my fingers were about to break as the prayers were one after the other. Who cares about the one typing, right? Sigh. Ok....ok....I don't mind typing but seriously there was no break.
Then there is the confusion of my love life. Up to this afternoon, I did not realise how confusing it has become. I was asked whether I was attached and you know what? I don't know what we are. We're not together. I have not said yes. But I do enjoy his company. A tiny part of me inside wonders whether people out there really want to see me happy or they just want to be no 8. Sigh.
Then there is the increasing worry that I am putting on weight. Or rather weight is fluctuating. And then there was the tiny scare of possibly being sick...really sick. Then there was the moment whereby I thought I was going to pass out of tiredness. Sigh.
Then there is the feeling of brokeness. PwC still owes me cash, man!!!! So dying a slow and painful death. But with my mood slowly deteriorating, I won't be that hungry gua. Sigh.
Sigh. There is no other way to end this. Sigh.
Where are you when i need you? Let me guess....Out eating. Sigh. Just as I finished this sentence you messaged and said you will be late. Double sigh.
Possibly the few minute partial moments of happiness were the following:-
(a) Curry puff with potato for breakie yesterday and this morning.
(b) Cold coffee yesterday and this morning.
(c) Mozza burger and curly fries with a huge cup of rootbeer float for lunch today.
All in all being very generous in ratings, it gave me like half an hour (I eat fast k) of pleasure? Sigh. What is half an hour la?
6 comments:
ummm. waking up at 6? omg.. lol. i wake up at 5. try that. =)
michelle, don't you feel that you are mean to Grace?
you have no idea how much she is going through and you just popped in asking her to try out 5am.
what is your intention? trying to make her break down? or really wanting her to be happy?
just me: im really sorry.. i didnt mean to imply what you are thinking.
sorry grace, if that was offensive. i wont say anything anymore.
hey grace..just a drop by thought.will include u in my prayers list.cheer up kay?or eat chocolate.it makes ppl happy. =P
Michelle: Dun worry. Was and am not offended.
Just me: Thanks for being concerned.
Pearly: Hahaahaha.....ok, will try chocolate.I think milkshake or ice cream works better though.
Heya.. Hope you know that there's at least one person who really wants you to be happy, not 'cause i'm your friend or am saying it to be nice, la, but 'cause at the end of the day, you deserve the best and will get happiness and fulfillment- in due time, however the circumstances turn out. I'm sure of it, God has planned it, and you know it. So, as i always naggingly say, as hard as it may seem,don't stress yourself too much, take a break if you really really super need to. And like Pearly said, you're on my prayer list too. Don't worry, things will fall into place. Take care of yourself, kay? Luv ya loads. *hugs*
Post a Comment