The day started out relatively ok. I had to drag a ton of stuff to office this morning. Completed my work and was preparing for my training this morning.
Halfway through training, I realised that my tag (access card) was missing from the string around my neck. I searched and search the whole entire floor. And the toilets as well. Sigh.
Anyway after lunch, I went into another training room and found it there. It was occupied earlier on hence could not check. Phew.....was quite annoyed actually during the few hours I could not find my card.
Halfway through training, I realised that my tag (access card) was missing from the string around my neck. I searched and search the whole entire floor. And the toilets as well. Sigh.
Anyway after lunch, I went into another training room and found it there. It was occupied earlier on hence could not check. Phew.....was quite annoyed actually during the few hours I could not find my card.
The rest of the afternoon was rather boring.
After work, I made my way to Sue Min's place. Was to meet her for dinner. My birthday treat to lamb chop. Yummy. Before I went to her place, I stopped by the bank only to be annoyed again that my ATM card didn't work. I tried getting money out earlier in the afternoon but the machine could not read my card. Sigh. So dad had to rescue me and give me cash till I find time to get a new one.
Yesterday night my friend and I talked about honeymoon spots. Hilarious really. I was abit reluctant to tell. I guess maybe being the over cautious/ protective of my own heart, I try not to indulge in unnecesary display of my wishes especially this sort cos I suppose it's more of the "less you hope the less you get disappointed" sort of thing. Get my drift?
Well places I definitely want to visit (again) although some not set for the honeymoon setting are as follows:-
(a) India (want to visit the children's home in Chennai...maybe will go with dad next year)
(b) Gold Coast, Australia (cos I want to go to Movie World, etc...plus it's by the beach...)
(c) Bali, Indonesia (cos it's simply romantic and relaxing)
(d) Thailand (cos everything is cheap so shopping and spa'ing can be done without much guilt)
(e) Swansea, Whales (actually just want to eat scones at that restaurant by the sea again)
(f) Bum around England to the various towns (but don't want to be the one driving)
(g) Disneyland, USA (cos I am a real kid inside)
(h) South Africa (cos I heard it's beautiful and being an auditor, I want to verify and confirm that statement).
Actually I think I want to go to more places than I admit. Goodness.....must work hard dy.
No comments:
Post a Comment