I was pondering on the state of my life at the moment. Yes, I always think alot. And found something that seems to fit the moment.
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.
~Gilda Radner
The honeymoon season is about to end. It's time to wake up and face the reality. And I suppose many a time in life, it is the ability to appreciate the small blessings that bring meaning to life. At least I have fulfilled my mission to make you happy. That was all I wanted to see happen.
Now is the time to move away from the bridge or if I stay to be remotely silent. To allow time to do what it can only do.
Meantime, I will do the following while I walk in the jungle:-
(a) Work extremely hard
(b) Exercise more
(c) Put more effort into the cell group
(d) Try to do more in 365
(e) Spend more time with my family & friends
(f) And finally hopefully a holiday in Sept/ Oct next year
If we meet again at the bridge, then let it be because we intend to cross it. I am sorry I can't cross it now with you. My heart needs more time than I realised.
If the bridge vanishes, smile to know it once existed and then move on.
~I think I am going to enjoy the walk~
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
delicious ambiguity
it does suit the situation right now.
will cherish every single moment we have before the honeymoon ends.
at this juncture, let time heals and restores.
next time we meet at the bridge again, it will be a beginning of a sweet and lovely journey.
Post a Comment