Friday, August 25, 2006

Sophie Eu


Sophie has been my soft toy since I was 4 years old. She has been thru much with me. Or rather she was always around on my bed when I cried my eyeballs out =P

Actually my cousins and I have the same bear, just in different colours. My cousin sis has a pink one named Vicky whilst my cousin twin brothers have beige ones, named Paddington and Pellow.

Anyway, I love Sophie. She's old already but still love her. Sentimental value ma. Pic is with Brin.

5 comments:

halomango said...

Brin looks cute, especially with the two rabbit teeth. =P

Agree with the sentimental value statement, that is something you can't find replacement for that.

ryan said...

hmm.. i like ur dream.. abt the kevin accidentally tore ur doll's hand n the prepare to die part..

i wonder what if it really happens.. =P

Ge Wong said...

if it really happens, i would be very, very sad. definitely be crying dy. not sure whether i will be too emo or not? most likely won't scold the person cos too emo dy.

pearly said...

hmmm...do u ever wash sophie and brin?
hehe.

Ge Wong said...

of course, i bathe them, ploh =P i treat them with tender loving care ok.....cos they mean a lot to me.