Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!

The uncertainty continues to hang over the air like a gloomy cloud. Worst still at this point in time, not even sure which assignment manager is overseeing this job. I mean, whom do I report to? Don't get me wrong. I can be de facto manager but that's seriously not going to work out.

Presently it's pouring cats and dogs outside. My neck and shoulders are in severe pain. Been staring at the laptop since lunch. It's been one thing after another and barely had a breather. Tomorrow is CIPS day in One Utama. We're paid to go bowling, eat a Jap buffet and then watch a movie at CineLeisure. Not sure which show though. Hopefully not something I've seen. Initially didn't want to go as erm....I can't bowl. Seriously an amusement to anyone who sees me bowl =P But my friends were bugging me. Someone made a comment the other day of me. Said I am a workaholic. I never go for treasure hunts or stuff organised by the firm. Hmmmm....not sure whether the above incidents would mean I am a workaholic. Could it possibly be that chilling with 700 persons from the firm isn't my ideal holiday? Possible, right?

Any happy thing happened today? Hmmmm...well someone owes me a good meal. Yay!!!! I hope he means it. If not, then I will be left speechless again. But the meal can't be eaten till I am ready to face the offender =P A strong motivating factor to not be too mad. Haaahaaa. Yoyo does that with me as well. Every time he makes me mad and after the prolonged apology period, he makes an offer to take me to Fridays and my anger subsides like abt a milimeter. But be forewarned even after munching down the meal, I can still remember just as well.

I am evil, ain't I?

10 comments:

nat said...

hi grace.. =)

chewie™ said...

signing in.

halomango said...

you are not evil la. =)

ryan said...

hi grace..

ya girls are evil =O

heh.. anyways.. y frenster blog not safe arr..?

Ge Wong said...

friendster blog is not safe for me cos i have like managers, ppl who aint that close on my friendster whom have access to my blog hence the conclusion of not safe.

jaclyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jaclyn said...

haha! not reli evil, jus dat u got very good memory.. lol! eh y your url sophie? aint ur name grace??

ryan said...

oohohh...

so.. why sophie..?

Anonymous said...

sophie her teddy bear la. the one she has had since she was a kid. got sentimental value ma so call sophie la. sure wan.

Ge Wong said...

yeah, jo is right....