This morning I arrived at office to an inbox full of email. The 2 topics that seemed to stand out from the barrage of email were basically with regards to the 2006 Youth Camp t-shirt designs and the status of the long awaited assignment in Seremban. The amount of email on the t-shirt designs were mind blowing. You would think this need not constitute so much debate. I mean, between being a donkey and a stabilo, there doesn't seem too much difference, does it? Ok...ok...just kidding....both the colours do have their own uniqueness.
Anyway, for the last one week plus, my team and I have been on standby in office awaiting confirmation from PwC Southampton on whether we are required to perform the SOX audit for the client. And if yes, what is our scope of work to be done?
Anyway, confirmation finally arrived. I have to admit prior to the confirmation, my heart and every part of my being wanted to do this. Guess for obvious reasons. This would be a great learning opportunity and it does add market value to one's experience. Have to admit though.....I am not looking forward to the late nights/ early mornings and the prospect of being away from my bed =P
When I saw the confirmation this morning, I quickly searched to see whether our deadline has been extended. Alas, there was no news of this whatsoever. I take it irregardless of us starting almost 2 weeks later, our deadline remains the same. What was to be a terribly tight deadline assignment has only got worst.
On most occasions, I love outstation assignment jobs. However the one thing constant about being away is I miss my youths alot. I find that odd really. It's not like we have deep conversations while I see them every week. But just miss their presence, their laughter, them basically. Miss my soft toys too actually. Miss them being around the bed. Too many to bring to Seremban actually. Might just bring Sophie. She hasn't been on travels for awhile dy.
At this minute which is 8:55 am, I am still uncertain as to when I leave for Seremban. Hopefully by the end of the day, I would know. If the manager says we need to be there tomorrow, I would have a lot of stockings to wash tonight.
I have this feeling that God is testing my patience and testing my faith. He knows how I hate to live in uncertainty. Oh well.....going to enjoy the journey even if shit happens. To hell with the devil who wants me to be bitter about stuff.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, u shld bring sophie along. teddy mudd is great company to me. brought her on overseas trips too. hehe.
dun worry. hope all will be otay.
hugs ...
Post a Comment