Monday, August 21, 2006

Sickness personified

During my hot date with superman earlier, I was trying very hard not to talk about sick people. Sick people make me sick. Profound but true. Other than the fact that I had sickness personified to me, I am also feeling unwell. Gastric pains, back pains. Just pain all over. Sick person even had the nerve to ask me whether I am feeling pain because I am stressed up with stuff. My goodness....for crying out loud...if there is a slight possibility that may be true, better he behave better than ask stupid questions.
Anyway, I have decided that these gastric pains are getting more and more serious and if I am not careful, I will revisit history and end up doing a dreadfully painful scope in the hospital, screaming my lungs out of anguish.
Figured whatever the cause of the pain is, I will not be a worst state than I already am. Tomorrow should mark a day without sickness....at least not to be overwhelmed emotionally.
Guess it reminds me of dishonesty. Reminds me of how you can treat a person with sincerity and the person bites you back. I am truly disappointed. Beyong words.

No comments: