Monday, August 28, 2006

Dedicated to my brothers

The formal family pics.....from when we first decided we needed to take pics....back to when Mince Beef was in Aussie and came back for hols only till now.

Our carefree years

Chilling @ my place

Mince Beef's Bday

My 24th Birthday

Church's 25th Anniversary

@ Honey Bee

Hot as usual =P
The family originated when one by one these boys called me "tai kah che". Well, decided to merge and tada, behold the family. Strangely enough no one ever believes in platonic relationships but we seem to hit it off pretty well. And we have the whackiest time together really.
Min Ser, the engineer attached with Petronas Malaysia is a our Mr.Perfect. Perfect in that he is superbly talented and brilliant. Possibly the smartest of us all in terms of brainy cells. His greatest trait is possibly his willingness to serve others. The gentleman at all times.
Kah Mun (better known as Kenneth to others) is a medical student. At this very minute, he's probably talking to some mentally ill patient as he is doing his training at the physiatric ward. He owes me a swimming pool if not a river in some foreign land, if he chooses to do missions. I talk the most serious of stuff with him as by nature he is rather serious. He is also my vice in 365 so we have a lot in common. His greatest trait in my opinion is his trustworthiness. Totally dependable and reliable at all times.
Meng Yoe, whom I nic Yoyo, is the closest to me, by geographical sense as well since he lives like 5 minutes away from me. He has always been the guardian angel of my well being. For many years, he has called me literally every day checking on me. He is my chaffeur when I am either carless or in no mood to drive. My food buyer when I am either lazy or sick. My companion in clinics when I am looking like shit and about to consider writing my will. My "Thelma" when I am in need of a listening ear. My censorship board in terms of guys to date or not to date. My saviour when I can't say no to a guy that I don't want to go out with. His greatest trait is being himself. Sweet and obnoxious at the same time.
Joshua, or known to me as Joshy, is one of the most interesting persons you can ever meet on planet earth. He is our source of joy and laughter whenever we go out. He is the youngest of us all. He is the only brother who hugs me EVERY week when I see him in church. Love him for always giving me hugs cos it makes me feel loved. His greatest trait is his ability to be happy and talk endlessly about almost anything and everything.
As a family and as inidividual friends to each other, we have been through a lot of ups and downs. Some petty stuff. Some major crises. But I am always grateful for them in my life. Without them, I would say my life would be incomplete. To have known them and to have them part of my life has been and continues to be a blessing.

3 comments:

Superratty@TMY said...

u people forgot my birthday.

halomango said...

poor boy...

but still have christmas present mar... =p

Ge Wong said...

we forgot ur birthday which is a real mean thing....but think abt it, no one else i know has as much priority as u do in my life. surely that counts for smtg, right?