Monday, October 09, 2006

Growing up with grace

Dear Mr.Leong,

You mentioned tonight that I am not that young. If measured by age, I am not even a quarter of a century years old. If compared to yourself, then of course I am way older (and might I add richer in experience). Anyhow will age with grace. And I don't want to always be young. I do want to continue to grow and be the woman God has called me to be. So Mr.Leong, you're right. I am not that young and proud to be so. Decided to enjoy every bit of it. So to people who have nothing better to say, my advice to them would be to shut the gap cos I don't have time for it =P

Just me,
Ms.Eu

9 comments:

PauLeonG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PauLeonG said...

Im sorry!
i know is not easy for you to accept it...but i still apologize to u, "deep in my heart"!

Superratty@TMY said...

paul you are so dead.
i am laughing at you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

WOOHOO

halomango said...

lalala pau...

one word... R.I.P.

ryan said...

gosh.. so deadddd..

PauLeonG said...

eh u all are not helping me lar!!!

Ge Wong said...

Why should they help you, Paul?

PauLeonG said...

well, im not asking them to help me lar...
but nvm, just forget it...

Superratty@TMY said...

eh i neva complain when people dun help me ok.

and i get it 100000000000000x worse than you.

are you willing to fridays her?
lol.