Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

While talking to Jess on the phone and doing what one does in the toilet, I was musing away about the show. Had just arrived home from watching "The Devil Wears Prada" at Summit. Before I proceed to the more serious life issues, let me say that Summit is truly dodgy. The management needs to consider doing something to give it a facelift. Pathetic!!!!
Anyway whilst watching the movie, I realised once again how I can be saying I have no choice when in actual fact I do. And how one chooses the path one walks and choose it wisely we must. I suppose the show did have its fair share of exaggeration. However embedded is the important lesson of whilst pursuing one's so called dream, one should never lose herself/ himself. Not to betray oneself and one's loved ones. Makes sense? No? Yes?
Guess we all don't know the end to our journey of life. Was just telling Jess how I value some of my friends that have been there for me through my darkest moments and how ironic that alot of the care and concern for me as a person (and not for what I do) comes from people out of church. Not of anyone's fault really. Guess alot of my best pals/ friendships were built during my growing up years and now 365 is so different from the old yf, in terms of who is around.
Wonder how the next few years will be? Que sera sera? Or perhaps I need to take hold of my life and make some important decisions?
Hmmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)