Sunday, October 15, 2006

Friendship (Part 3)

Jess and me. In the beginning, Jess was my cell member. Now she is my team member. Jess has always been a great encourager in my life. Though we haven't been friends very long and it is obvious we're years apart....11 years, I think.....want her to know that I think she's truly special not for the things she does, but for the person she is. And pray that she will continue to rely on His strength and find her security in Him and Him alone.


Another cell member who has become a great encourager to me is Su-Lyn. Guess you always seem to know when things have not been all too well with me. Thanks for not probing but just being sweet to me, allowing me the space to "figure it all out". Thanks for being you. And since I am blogging...thanks for the early birthday gift. For the benefit of those who don't know. She gave me a pink silky pillow....very, very sweet. Wrapped in pink and with a letter written on pink paper. The theme of the birthday is definitely PINK!!!!


[L-R: Meng Hong, Chewie, Me and Samuel Chummy] -

Meng Hong...what can I say? I can't recall how we became close. You have indeed been a great friend and brother in Christ. Thanks for always looking out for me. Sometimes I suspect Meng Yoe put you up to it so it will ease his "burden" as it were. The past few months have been just weird. How 2 almost complete strangers can be close. Appreciate the friendship alot. Pray there will be many more years to come.
Chewie, his trademark is that he always asks me how I am. Guess it's really amusing and a bundle of joy to have you as a friend.
Samuel Chummy....another pastor's kid who rebelled. Muahahahaha.......Well to be honest, he's so busy running around we hardly have time to chat. But there was a blessing in disguise with regards to the morning prayer. Every week, Jenny (used to be Rich), Sam and I would pray for Segi College afterwhich we would go for breakie together. However, AJ hardly joins us so that is probably the only time Sam and I get to catch up. He definitely makes me laugh. I think he and his friends have been so mischevious that the stories could last him a lifetime to tell.

I feel like my back is about to break. Went for Li-Ann's baptism in the evening. Think I might just need to continue with Part 4. Do bear with me.

5 comments:

Ge Wong said...

Goodness....just noticed in most of the pictures except the one taken with Ju, I am either wearing pink or brown. Man, I need to expand my colour theme.

halomango said...

brown looks nice on you... =)
no worries la

PauLeonG said...

pink was ur fav colour right... ntg wrong mah~ but i said u wana change ur fav colour rite?... blue?? =P

PauLeonG said...

i mean u said*

jessytheklchic said...

grace!!!