There were some siginificant moments of the day. Thought I would pen it down and share.
(a) Went for breakie with a good girlfriend. Talked about our future and where we will be in a few years time. We also discussed about her upcoming interview. Throughout breakie, I just had this sense of excitement in me. I'm starting a new phase in my life. My friends are having greater opportunities opening up for them and am happy for them.
(b) Talk with one of my good guy friends. Talked super long till my right ear was burning. Chit chatted how annoyed I am with some people. How some people can be so different from us. Realised that it is a blessing to have someone understand.
(c) I crossed paths with the supposedly asshole. But he ignored me. And I did likewise. As I was driving, I thought that this won't be good for the future. It is technically not a valid reason to be so mad at him. Anyway sms'ed him and even attempted to call him but no replies. That only fueled my anger. So decided to just leave it.
Anyway as I was driving out for lunch, he called. And we settled it. Guess it was a rather emo conversation for me. Hate to talk about stuff that went down many years ago. Want bygones to be bygones. Just glad that I have a friend back and I could possibly be wrong about him. Still need time to heal though cos knee was kicked.
(d) I've been to Old Town Kopitiam in Taipan several times dy and have always wanted to try their half boiled eggs. Finally did today during lunch. Tried it and don't find it nice. Well, at least I tried.
(e) Today was a very siginificant meeting in 365. R and L shared about Strategy 3000. We've discussed this together about the various strategy on our own and tweaked it here and there. But I was touched today. I was already touched when I settled it with the so called person that kicked my knee. I was blessed that many were challenged. Blesssed that God is and is going to continue to do something awesome.
(f) I am excited about tomorrow night. Many of my good friends will be coming to watch Footstool Players at my church. I am happy to spend time with them. Happy to have them to come. Just happy to be with them.
(g) Went to popo's house for dinner. They were like "We cooked your favourite meatballs", "You want 'lo mai chi' or not? I buy for you at the morning market". Just felt blessed.
(h) Another good guy friend admitted to me last night that he needs help. He normally does not. And it made a difference that he had the guts to say it as it is.
It's been an eventful and full of emo day (in a good sense). I am like bubbling on the inside. Can't wait for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment