Saw this on Jac's tag and thought why not?
3 Hobbies:-
(a) Chit chatting either online or on the phone
(b) Working (since I work practically most of the time...either for official work or for 365)
(c) Going for massages
3 things on my "TO DO" list:-
(a) Clear my stuff before I resign
(b) Fix my car number plate (knocked someone this morning. sigh)
(c) Eat breakie (A must before gastric starts)
3 unique traits:-
(a) Can find something interesting/ amusing/ thought provoking every day of my life (can also be seen as being melodramatic)
(b) Ability to see beyond the natural ie understand a person's character/ mind/ personality without needing to know the person very long (better known as discernment)
(c) Ability to adapt to different circumstances (career woman by day, sleepy and lazy girl by night at home, sweet 16 at youth, and a person you don't want to mess with so don't make me mad!)
3 favourite drinks:-
(a) Chocolate Banana Milkshake
(b) Coconut Milkshake (so far only one place I know has it, a fusion of Thai/ Italian restaurant in D'sara Jaya)
(c) Hot chocolate (preferrably with marshmallows)
3 passions:-
(a) God - walking in the centre of His will
(b) Family & Friends
(c) Soft toys
3 awesome movies:-
(a) While You Were Sleeping - starring Bill Pullman & Sandra Bullock
(b) My Best Friend's Wedding - starring Julia Roberts
(c) Shrek 2
3 good bands:-
(a) Backstreet Boys (yes, kill me)
(b) Westlife (yes, I am a boyband supporter so sue me)
(c) Blue?
3 things I am anal about:-
(a) Insects
(b) Snobbish people
(c) Sick in the head people
3 random men:-
(a) My Papadam ie better known as papi
(b) The cute guy I saw yesterday evening but have no clue who he is
(c) The one I am to marry.
3 bad habits:-
(a) Can't really control my facial expression ie my feelings show too much
(b) Making weird faces by playing with my mouth
(c) Squeezing my face =P
3 relationship essentials:-
(a) TRUST, of course
(b) Sense of humour
(c) 2nd chances
3 painful experiences:-
(a) Loss of loved ones either through death/ break up/ falling away
(b) Betrayal
(c) Inferiority
3 treasured memories:-
(a) When I was 4 years old....enjoyed my kindie years ALOT!!!!
(b) Renewal in Christ...happened when I attended Tung Ling.
(c) My birthdays...usually have a blast and tons of pressies!!!
3 favourite holiday destinations:-
(a) Maldives Islands
(b) Disneyland
(c) Thailand
3 goals before 30:-
(a) Own a house
(b) Married
(c) Have more time to do social work
3 biggest fears:-
(a) Losing the people I love
(b) Falling terminally ill
(c) Being disobedient to Christ
3 favourite desserts:-
(a) Maui Brownie Chocolate (low fat yoghurt from Baskins Robbins)
(b) Apple Crumble with Ice Cream (from Juliette's in Kota Kemuning)
(c) Mud Pie (from Fridays)
3 persons I tag:-
(a) Meng Hong
(b) Lala Pau
(c) Abel Cheah
Ok....need to get back to work. Muaks.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment