Sunday's sermon really blessed me. Could not help but think of the many good friends I have around me.First up is my sis (named Joyce but I call her Jo). Even though we're sisters and way different in many ways but seriously can't imagine life without her.
I still remember how I wished we could be similar when I was younger but thank God, He knew better. Sometimes I forget that I am older because she's taller and super practical. I'm more of the kiddo. Always laughing, talking and screaming =P
Next up are my brothers in Christ. What can I say? Talk about diversity. Yoyo sms'ed me during the sermon (yes, he's a
naughty boy) and asked me why the family picture was not up on the slides. Anyway he mentioned how the family has diversity - the nerd (min ser), the bishop (kah mun), the playboy (yoyo), the hot (obviously joshy) and the queen bee (mua)!!!One thing's for sure.....I'm never bored when I am with them. They rock!!!

Pritam and Junie....Met them during my first year in Sunway College. We've been friends for 8 years now. After our first year, both of them went to different unis to complete their studies while I continued in Sunway. I must mention something which I was truly blessed with. There was once a guy who always bullied me and made my life a living hell. One day, Junie went to his college to look for his car wanting to slash his tyres. She didn't manage to find his car as he had injured his toe and did not drive that week. It's probably not the most ethical thing to do but trust me, no one has ever stood up for me that way ever since my petbro in high school. Pritam and I now work in the same place. I must say that it feels great being treated as a princess. I have firsthand experience. Honestly, my life without them will be totally different. And it would surely be missing something.

My high school friends. Irene, me, Li Ann and Su Wei. Li Ann has been my best friend since Form 1. We were in the same class. At that time, I had another best pal who ditched me (literally, if girls could break up then that is exactly what happened) and I had no one to walk home from school with. So Li Ann came up to me and told me she thinks I'm great (which I know now but didn't know then) and if I didn't mind, she would love to walk from school with me. That was a start of a beautiful friendship. Thanks for believing in me. For thinking I'm gorgeous and beautiful inside out. Don't think people say that of me often so I do appreciate it especially when I am tengah emo. Strangely we've been through a lot of similar experiences, some at the same time. Some not. But it has only made our friendship stronger and deeper. Love you lots, gal.

Amy and I met during my first year of work in Deloitte. She was in the AmBank audit team with me. It's just amazing how two very different people can be such great friends. One thing great about Amy is that she can really chatter about alot of matters. Intellectually stimulating. Realise I have a lot of friends with substance which is truly blissful.
Continue with Part 2....
3 comments:
wow...
one word... wow...
another word... wow...
What are you "wow'ing" about?
just wowing because you are blessed with so many friends. =)
Post a Comment