Arrived home at 6 pm. I told myself that I needed to start getting ready by 6:45pm. Put on my contacts and started tearing drastically. Inside me, I feared I had to wear my specs with my dress. Technically there is nothing wrong but wanted to go without specs ma. Anyway, so left the inserting of eyeballs mission aside and went to take a shower. While showering, the following thoughts went through my medium sized brain :-
(a) Should I tie my hair into half if I wore specs or should I wear my beaded hairclips? Or leave the hair alone?
(b) Should I change my decided dress to something else?
(c) Should I eat panadol as I was having a headache?
(d) If I chose to wear the dress, should I wear the sweater or use a shawl? Or would that be overdoing it?
(e) Wonder why I could not wear the contact lenses without tearing. Hmmmm....
(f) Which pair of shoes should I use?
(g) Whether I would be zonked out today at work after last night's excitement?
After the shower and brain exercise, I changed to the original decided dress and then attempted to wear my contact lenses. I was tearing again but decided to tough it out and let myself cry cos of the sting in my eyes. Damn it, my brother was graduating, heck it if I have to tear for almost 20 minutes with the sting!
Finally I was ready to go after sobbing for awhile. Went down to the kitchen and my dad took one look at me and asked me why I was crying. Told him why and he rolled his eyes and glared at me. I said this is important. I had to do it. He said I should just wear my specs. Obviously I didn't listen.
Anyways, I went to pick Josh and we talked about numerous stuff in the car. With Joshy, my life will never be in boredom.
We saw Yoyo and hugged him then Joshy went all out for THE MISSION - THE FOOD GRABBING MISSION. If not for the fact that I knew with much certainty that I would never see any of these people again, I would have never ever sinked to that level of food grabbing. Josh held my hand and led me through the swamp of people, tall people. Could barely breathe. I was thinking, if someone farts, that's it, I will die. There. In the midst of people and no one would know. We got to the first food table we saw and Joshy grabbed two plates and I took one. He gave instructions to fill up the plates. We had to feed our entire family (excluding Yoyo) and Meng Hong. I was ok....ok....need to concentrate. When we filled the plates, we had another task of getting away from the crowd and finding a safe spot to stand to eat. Joshy found a corner and we used the sides of the pillar as our table. When we reached the other end of the hall, we realised that there more food tables there and not many were there. People were just crowding around the first food table. Idiots!!!! We're idiots!!! Lesson to learn.....the first thing/ person you see/ meet is not necessary the only one so exploration might be good.
By the time Kenneth, Min Ser and Meng Hong reached Joshy and mua, they were astonished at the food we collected. Kenneth is used to Joshy's ways but Min Ser looked amused. We were just chatting when Yoyo finally came and we took the official family pics and individual pics. It was truly great. I was thrilled.
Many wonder why I am so estatic. I've been friends with Yoyo since he was in school. That is a good 8 years, more or less. Imagine the amount of chocolate and shit we have been through together as friends. Guess the last few days I've been reminded (happily, mind you) of the chocolates and shits my brothers and I have been through together as family and individually.
Anyway, I went home completely zonked out but completely happy.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Yoyo's graduation
PREVIEW OF THE GRAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
i prefer the chocolate.
so flush the shit.jkbejlro
how come you can think of so many things in the bath room?
it definitely takes more than 30 mins. =P
anyway, last night was great. and agree with your statement "With Joshy, my life will never be in boredom."
joshua and i also talked a lot in the car as well. =)
No, meng hong. I don't take 30 mins to bath. My brain thinking speed is definitely faster than urs then.
Post a Comment