Sunday, September 24, 2006

Music Taggy

The requirements:1. Put your music player on shuffle
2. Press forward for each question
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question (but it seems you can insert lyrics from the song if you want lah... in addition to the title...so if it's suitable, just go ahead lah)
4. NO CHEATING!!!

(1) How am I feeling today?
Best I ever had (by Vertical Horizon)

This is so not true. It has been filled with so much mixed feelings.

(2) Where will I get married?
Spice up your life (by Spice Girls)

Haahahaaa.....Guess it'll definitely be some place I will have a blast. Hey, after all I am getting married, right? So it's should be a super hyper day.

(3) What is my best friend's theme song?
Hero (by Mariah Carey)

Actually I have many best friends so this is truly difficult to answer. I think it's a superb song. And believe it should be in everyone's theme song list.

(4) What was high school like?
Hey Ya (by Outkast)

Hmmmm....No comments.

(5) What is the best thing about me?
Fallin' (by Alicia Keys)

Does this mean that no matter what shit is thrown my way, I keep on fallin' ie keep on loving. Hmmmm....scary.....

(6) How is today going to be?
I'll never break your heart (by Backstreet Boys)

So so true.....the song lyrics is about a guy who promises never to break the girl's heart. She has difficulty to love again cos she has been badly hurt before. My reason for being emo'ing.

(7) What is in store for this weekend? (Does this count since the weekend is almost up?)
Survivor (by Destiny's Child)

Well technically it is true. I was thinking how I was going to survive this weekend. There were some crucial decisions I had to make this weekend and was asking God for His wisdom to make them.

(8) What song describes my parents?
Searching My Soul (by Vonda Shepherd)

Well I think my parents are people who know their mind but I suppose in some ways, they have always been from time to time struggled to understand me hence searching my soul. Not so much theirs.

(9) How is my life going?
Don't Know Why (by Norah Jones)

Hmmmmm.....perhaps......

(10) What song will they play at my funeral?
When Will I See You Again (by Brother Beyond)

=) See you in heaven k. And no, you don't have to wait forever.

(11) How does the world see me?
Because of You (by Kelly Clarkson)


I perceived this song as one sung from a woman who tries to be strong despite circumstances in her life. I am not the strongest person (emotionally, physically and mentally) but I do try my best.

(12) What do my friends really think of me?
My Favourite Things (by Julie Andrews in Sound of Music)

I hope I am one of their favourite things.......or rather favourite friends. Paraphrasing the song, when they think of me, they won't feel so bad.

(13) Do people secretly lust after me?
The One (by Mariah Carey)

No comments.

(14) How can I make myself happy?
Sweet Home Alabama (by Counting Crows)

=)

(15) What should I do with my life?
Everytime I Close My Eyes (by Babyface)

To try again?

(16) Will I ever have children?
The Actor (by Michael Learns To Rock)

Doesnt make any sense.

(17) What is some good advice?
Somewhere Somehow (by Wet Wet Wet)

Perhaps.

(18) What do I think my current theme song is?
I Need A Girl (by P. Diddy featuring Usher & Loon)

Well, it seems I've been bugged about this quite often recently. Ok....ok....I will consider. The song talks about how he needs a girl to be his wife. Ironic that in 365, we were discussing about BGR. And how we should date with marriage in mind. Guess if there is potential husband material, there should be no reason for me to turn him down, right?

(19) What does everyone think of my current life?
Because Of You (by Kelly Clarkson)

Strange.....I am at a song that has already been heard. Same as Q(11). Hmmm......

(20) What type of style of men do I like?
One Love (by Blue)

Precisely.

(21) Will I get married?
Stuck (by Stacie Orico)

Hmmmm...2 ways of looking at this.....(1) I am stuck for an answer to that question, or (2) I am stuck as in stuck at this juncture of my life.

(22) What should I do with my love life?
All Out Of Love (Air Supply)

Don't tell me I need to tell him......

(23) Where will I live?
Did You Ever Love Somebody (by Jessica Simpson)

Please pray tell me that I will not continue to live in the past.

(24) What will my dying words be?
Always (by Atlantic Star)

Always love you.....

(25) When I'm having sex, I say....
Swear it again (by Westlife)

It speaks for itself....

I wanna know
Who ever told you I was letting go
Of the only joy that I have ever known
Girl, they're lying
Just look around

And all of the people that we used to know
Have just given up, they wanna let it go
But we're still trying
So you should know this love we share was never made to die

I'm glad we're on this one way street just you and I Just you and I

Chorus: I
'm never gonna say goodbye
Cos I never wanna see you cry
I swore to you my love would remain
And I swear it all over again and I
I'm never gonna treat you bad
Cos I never wanna see you sad
I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again
All over again

Some people say
That everything has got its place in time
Even the day must give way to the night
But I'm not buying
Cos in your eyes I see a love that burns eternally
And if you see how beautiful you are to me
You'll know I'm not lying
Sure there'll be times we wanna say goodbye

But even if we try
There are some things in this life won't be denied
Won't be denied

The more I know of you is the more I know I love you

And the more that I'm sure I want you forever and ever more
The more that you love me, the more that I know
Oh that I'm never gonna let you go
Gotta let you know that I

(26) When I meet a guy/ girl for the first time, I say....
Shape of My Heart (by Backstreet Boys)

Nope, totally out.

(27) When my parents are angry, I say....
Born to make you happy (by Britney Spears)

Hahahaha......although she didn't sing it in this context. Guess if we take it literally then ok la.

Well hope you had fun reading.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... you did this tag thing too! Fun eh?

halomango said...

haha...

i wonder if your mudd and dard are mad at you, will you say 'I was born to make you happy'?

hmm... it makes me wonder...

Superratty@TMY said...

i notice the longest response is the sex question. sigh.

Ge Wong said...

Susanna : Yep. Found it totally cool.

Yoyo : Please get a grip. I love that song although it was a particular someone and myself punya song. Anyway let bygones be bygones.