Have you ever felt afraid of making the wrong move? And when you finally decide to risk it and tell God that it's entirely up to Him, He actually grants you favor and opens the door? And when you're in the midst of being estatic.....you await for the plan to unfold, you realise that you're as scared as ever? And worried that your heart will be sorely disappointed? Then you tell yourself it's all going to be ok. But deep, deep down....you still worry.
God, I am worried. That is probably an understatement. Someone once mentioned (cant recall who though) that ever since that incident, I have not been able to receive love easily. Love of any form actually. Is that true? That I don't allow people to take care of me (or at least to a very large extent) because I fear I will be deemed weak or dependant on another or worst that I am vying for someone's attention.
But now this very minute. I commit everything into Your hands. God, You know the anxieties of my heart and You know my going in and going out. I ask for Your best. Help me trust in You. God, You are sovereign over all things. Including my life.
In Your Precious Name.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment