Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Extraordinary Coincidences

I have always been a thoughtful person. As in I am constantly thinking about many matters. I was reading earlier and came across this statement. Found it profound of our lives on earth.
"When the dance of life confounds us and we're uncertain about the next step, we can pause and remember that the chereography of our existence is divine and purposeful."
God is sovereign over all things. He is sovereign over your life and mine.
Dedicated to my youths, may you always remember that your life is carefully thought of.
Jeremiah 29v11 says, " For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope".
Love you, God. Muaks.

2 comments:

halomango said...

i like that statement

"When the dance of life confounds us and we're uncertain about the next step, we can pause and remember that the chereography of our existence is divine and purposeful."

=)

Anonymous said...

hmmm... if God knows my toughts then y was I ..... does He really know??!! I wonder...
Z lin