
short hair with fringe?
Hmmm....my sis just returned from London for good!!!! Can you believe it? A year has gone by and the girl is finally home.
Anyway, there is a cut hair session for her on Saturday. And here I am, stressed as usual, and facing the temptation to snip my hair off. The recent months that have passed, I have requested opinions from people, from my petbros to colleagues to friends. Petbros say "Don't cut. Long hair nicer". Then it slid down to to "Ok la...if you want to cut", which I know means a NO la. Then colleague said I look more like a woman with long hair. More feminine whilst my short hair makes me look too cute and like a kiddo. Totally unprofessional. The 2nd last time I was at the hairdresser, I asked the hairstylist to cut fringe for me and she refused. (Yes, my hairdresser has this tendency to refuse me. Sigh). And then solemnly said to me that I need to look older lest I attract younger men. I obliged.
So here I am sitting down typing and toying with the idea. Should I cut fringe or not? I dare not even ask whether I should cut my hair short? Please comment. And let's see what the people have to say. I have not made up my mind.


9 comments:
Pritam says short hair is definitely cuter hence he prefers it.
Sue Anne thinks that long hair is better.
Great, this really doesnt help.
lol.. judging the pic.. i think u look prettier ler with this hair haha..
the current style better =)
it's up to you la... cannot help you to make your own decision...
duh...
lalalala...
=)
i vote long hair =)
without fringe
i oso prefer the hairstyle tat u're having now...which is long hair wifout fringe =)
long hair without fringe! not reli long long, medium length is nice..
as long as there's hair on your head.
Looks like I made the right decision since everyone seems to prefer the current hairstyle which is long hair without fringe.
Hmmm...strange isn't it. Once upon a time, people preferred my short hair. Hmmm....
what about short hair without fringe?
Post a Comment