About a trillion tiny thoughts went through my mind throughout the day. I am sitting here with my heart beating so fast. Why? Am I in LOVE? Actually no. Is there something wrong? No. But I am excited. Tomorrow night Yoyo is graduating. I mean, it's a really a WOW. Been thru shit with the boy. Shucks....Did I use the word SHIT again? The other day I was telling Kenneth that the head of 365 uses the word SHIT alot and should cut down. I will...eventually when I find another word to replace the expression =P
Anyway, today has been a busy brain day. Work was actually ok. Basically the whole busy clearing my inbox whilst trying to think of what to buy for Yoyo. Anyway, Ali, Bel and myself went to One Utama for lunch cos I needed to scout for Yoyo's grad present. I thought long and hard and finally decided that this was something I would want him to have. I pray he likes it or at least pretends to like it. Was half afraid I would get skinned by Kenneth but figured I would risk it anyway. It also crossed my mind that this family might just die without me. For a brief moment, I was abit bitter why am I always the one running around organising everything, making sure everything is in tact? Not only with the family but practically everywhere? But with regards to the family, I figured I am the only girl so it only seemed appropriate. The rest, chose not to think lest more issues emerge.
Then there was the issue of what to wear for the graduation. The boys were wearing red and anyone who knows me knows I don't wear red. Was thinking of black but my friend said some people pantang and I don't have any intention of making any aunties mad. Thought of going completely black and get a red choker to spice it up but that went out the window. Then thought of wearing a lacey green top and jeans but striked out by mum. Called Kenneth to confirm the colour his wearing and was informed he's wearing blue. I was estatic. Finally another colour to choose my clothes from. Frantically went through my wardrobe again and realised I have no proper blue stuff. So felt like saying the current favourite word.
Then called Joshy for inspiration. We basically yakked about miscellaneous topics such as should I date a guy whom I cannot kiss or do I write him off immediately, how do we tell people with BO or bad breath that they have BO or bad breath? What we would name our kids, how I cannot date a guy that is too tall nor a short ah moh guy, and how a particular someone we know talks too much =P, whether we should eat dinner or not before Yoyo's grad since we only need to be there around 8 plus. Decided must eat lest die of starvation.
Also thinking I need to lose weight. Though half my problem is not FAT but swollen body =(
How I am thinking whether I will look ok cos everything I wear these days doesn't seem ok. Also how I need crepe paper to wrap some presents but have yet to locate any. Even MPH in Pyramid doesn't have it. Should I raise this as a problem to MPH worldwide? God, sometimes I think I was right all along to think Subang Parade is the best place to shop for essentials.
I also think I need more time. The budget came out on Friday and I haven't got a chance to seriously sit down and scrutinise the damn thing! And I am suppose to be in this line, if you get my drift.
Oh, and Actors Studio is coming out with this new jokes session with people such as Joanne Kam, Harith Iskandar, etc in mid Oct and was so tempted to ask my usuals whether to go but decided I should just hold on and watch the cash outflow.
Then there was the whole sms conversation about a potential holiday at this much heard of lake in a small town but alas, that has its own barriers.
Shoot me, I think I'm going insane soon.
Well at this juncture, I've figured out what to wear. Now I shall attempt to read abit of the bible and then the Budget 2007 then shall retreat to slumber. Hopefully tomorrow will be an easier day for my mind.
8 comments:
may i recommend that your fav word be replaced by the word SHOOTS??!! it was my replacement word at one point in time ...
anonymous, can you pls tell me who you are?
ok....anonymous jadelyn =P next time write ur name la, gal.
yup tze lin, jadelyn... sorry .. password appear incorrect.. sigh despite changign it already!! i wonder!
anyway... look at the time 6.59 am... auditors hour of losing weight!!
just come. don't need present and don't need dress up so nice. as long as u're around. then ok lah.
once in a lifetime mar, so must dress up and buy present la... =)
anyway meng yoe, you deserve that la. =)
yoyo, i already bought the present...and already figured out what to wear....but then again i might change my mind. actually went out during lunch and started looking at red tops/ red dresses but seriously nothing caught my eye. everything looked a little slutty =( so will dress so so only. figured shld be ok la. as long presentable.
lol.. try using the word shoot then =P so next time when u go shhhhh... then instead of sayin it u could say oot..
xD
Post a Comment