Presently doing this to destress....hopefully it works.
Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Grace Eu Swee Leng
Birthdate : 3rd November 1981
Current Status : Single and availability is subjective
Eye Color : Dark Brown
Hair Color : Dark Brown
Righty or Lefty : A definite right handed person
Zodiac Sign : A mysterious Scorpio
Layer TWO : On the Inside
Your heritage : Full of professionals ie lawyers/ engineers/ accountants
Your fears : Pain and sickness
Your weakness : Sometimes short tempered lor
Your perfect pizza : Island Supreme from Pizza Hut
Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your first thoughts when waking up in the morning : I wish I didn't have to work.
Your bedtime : Depends whether I have to work or not.
Your most missed memory : Walking in the park with someone I cannot be with.
Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke gua.
Mcdonalds or Burger King : Definitely McDs.
Single or group dates : Depends.
Adidas or Nike : Nike.
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate.
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino.
Layer FIVE
Do you smoke : Never.
Curse : No.
Take a shower : Don't be an idiot, of course I do.
Have a crush : As in now....crush would mean feelings for someone but depth undetermined right? If that is the case then yes gua.
Think you've been in love : Yes.
Go to school : Not now dy.
Want to get married : Yes.
Believe in yourself : I have my moments.
Think you're a health freak : If I say yes to this, I will get stoned for lying publicly.
Layer SIX : In the past month
Drank alcohol : Took a sip of Pritam's cocktail in Fridays. Didn't like it. Generally I don't drink. Don't like the taste and prefer not to be on middle ground in these matters.
Gone to the mall : Yes.
Been on stage : As in walked on the stage then yes. Every Sunday when I do offering =)
Eaten sushi : Sigh. No. So miss it.
Dyed your hair : Nope.
Layer SEVEN : Have you ever?
Played a stripping game : Yes.
Changed who you were to fit in : I think when I was younger I did.
Layer EIGHT :
Age you're hoping to get married : 27 years old.
Layer NINE : In a guy
Best eye colour : Dark brown.
Best hair colour : Brown or black.
Long or short hair : Definitely short . ( a special note to Yoyo).
Layer TEN : What were you doing....
1 minute ago : answering the tag
1 hour ago : Working.
4.5 hours ago : Working.
1 month ago : Was in church actually.
1 year ago : Working in Seremban.
Layer ELEVEN : Finish the sentence
I love : potatoes
I feel : stressed
I hate : work sometimes.
I hide : my fears.
I miss : at the moment too numb to miss anyone.
I need : some sleep.
Back to work.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment