From the title above, you would think it's a good thing. Well not with the deadline getting nearer and the work still substantially not done.
Worked through lunch only to realise that my tummy was empty when about 4 plus I felt pukey and went to the toilet to throw up mostly air and I think abit of coffee. At around half past 4, my colleague and I decided we needed a quick break so ventured downstairs to the sundry shop. Bought Mamee to fill the tummy. Still coughing like nobody's business.
Discoveries of the day:
(a) I badly need a massage. Actually badly need sleep but that is near impossible so why bother mentioning, right?
(b) Mum messaged and told me she wants to buy me a dress for Christmas Dinner. So very sweet of her. She volunteered to pick and since she has better taste than me, I think it's a brilliant idea.
(c) I miss my family and friends.
(d) Messaged my manager today asking him whether it's ok if I hand up my work after camp giving time to work during camp (though that is not exactly an ideal plan). He said ok to my relief. Now need to compile and pick on my client's brains before I leave Sg.Petani.
(e) An S1's scope in EY is different from that in PwC.
(f) I look so "chan". I mean I noticed that the last 2 days but today when I stared at myself, I was shocked. Hopefully hubby has enough money for me to pay for cosmetics and spa treatments. If not, I am doomed =(
(g) Ugliness is very subjective. A friend sent me a pic of a guy she was ranting about being ugly. When I opened the pic, I had a hard time trying to figure out which part of him was ugly till he deserved the continous complaint.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better. If not, at least I have something to look forward to in the evening. And since my battery charger fiused, I can't be working on my laptop for more than an hour. Maybe it's God's way of giving me a break for a night.
Well that's it for the day. Back to Purchases and Payments controls testing and more AR.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment