Slept at 3am plus. Didn't sleep well as had too much caffeine inside my body. Been working straight non stop since morning. Only time I drank any form of liquid was during lunch - "suit cha". Toilet break - twice. Computer hanged - 2 times (i think). Tummy feels a little bit painful. Sigh. God, I can't wait till Friday evening. Friend is coming to visit me. Yippee....A familiar face finally. Trying very hard to finish my work so I will have time on Saturday evening to pack for camp and just do minor touch ups to my work. Need to upload to the office server on Sunday before church means have to wake up early on Sunday and drive all the way to D'sara Heights.
Highlights of the day:
(a) Best friend 1 called me and told me that her boyfriend and her have decided to do some business for extra income. And if it goes well, she will quit her job permanently in2 years time.
(b) Best friend 2 was commenting that audit firms are no place for pregnant women. Totally agree.
(c) Best friend 3 was commenting that I need to relax and not force myself to work. Is that even remotely possible?
(4) Youth pastor (not sure which one though as it was online and he/she didn't tell me which one he/she is) asked me for updates. **wink**wink**None whatsoever.
My current desire at this very moment is to take a warm shower.........to stand (or sit) in the bathtub and let the water run thru my hair all the way down to my toes. If I could scream, that would be a bonus.
Back to work. Got a whole load to do. Kill me.......if you have no solution. Hug me.....if you love me. Hug me like you really feel for me. I'm not even hungry. Just so need to sleep.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So you can have a hug count.. =]
http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/gethugs.cgi?
hugsid=GE&HUGS_GET=SET+ME+UP
Post a Comment