Betrayal, a form of deception or dismissal of prior presumptions, is the breaking or violation of a presumptive social contract (trust, or confidence) that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations. Often betrayal is the act of supporting a rival group, or it is a complete break from previously decided upon or presumed norms by one party from the others.
I felt the same feeling, maybe not in the same intensity as before, but yes, it was the same feeling, when I realize that the person we have been trying to guide did the above to me. It was then when I knew that I could no longer guide him under such pretense. I should have trusted my instinct and not allow it to happen. Never again.
2 comments:
i know it's a public blog but i wanna know what happen? just being kepo
Someone was not tactful as usual....or perhaps learning from another.
Alas, life should not revolve around those who make life miserable for others.
Focus should be on what God has called us to do....make disciples of all nations.
Post a Comment