- Meng Hong - of course, he does annoy me sometimes but guess it's also vice versa. But most of the time, he makes me smile.
- My family - goodness sometimes I think my family is insane.
- My bluff family - my brothers are super different. We have the uncool ones ie Kenneth and Min Ser and the cool ones ie Meng Yoe and Joshua. Soon the uncool ones will be shifting to different states. Sigh, we're gonna miss them.
- Toilet paper in the toilet......I get thoroughly annoyed when there isn't any toilet paper in the washrooms.
- People who stand up for what is right. I mean alot of people I know more or less are able to distinguish right from wrong but not many have the guts to stand up for it. Huge difference.
- Nice looking muffins. Not that I really fancy eating them but they are nice to look at la.
- BMW =)
- Bubbles
- Tons of huggies.
- Money $$$$$
- Sophie Eu - Had her since I was 4 years old until now. She will always be my favorite soft toy. My confidant and the one and only soft toy that has been with me throughout my years of growing up.
- Stinky Eu - my late boaster. Went through Euthanasia as a result of my mother saying that my boaster had an incurable tumor cos its wool was coming out. Sigh. and he did not get a proper burial or ceremony. May you rest in peace.
- Chocolate banana milkshake.
- Potatoes.
- Li-Ann.....my best friend since Form 1. I can still remember the time we ran like mad gals down the lane cos we thought we saw a flasher. We have been through much of which one blog post cant say it all.
- Junie & Pritam - my college pals....the ones who went up and down for me getting my coffee and fries, and searching for me around the college, always ensuring I was ok and believing in me that I would be better.
- The sight and sound of water.
- A nice cup of coffee.
- The colour pink.
- My engagement ring - never fails to lighten up my day knowing I will soon be Meng Hong's wife.
- My animal comforter - mum bought it for me when I was 10 years old. I still have it and sleep with it. It has also wiped many of tears.
- When I have double eye-lids.
- Pillow fights.
- Japanese food.
- Italian food.
- Holidays.
- Snow.
Thanks, God. Love ya.
2 comments:
Noticed u d other day n thot 2 myself "grace looks as though she's glowing la"
Ur smile's infectious.. keep on smilin =)
thank you thank you.....
Post a Comment