We all have had our fair (and unfair) share of experiences which have traumatised us or make us take extra precaution.
It took me a few years before I let go of my fears.
However God has been faithful in how He works things out.
Something significant was presented to me after one month. Every time I look at it, I smile. Every time I feel stressed at work, I look at it and it makes me feel better. Every time I am afraid, I will look at it and tell myself it's going to be ok.
Meng Hong gave me a ring for our one month anniversary. I was and am still very touched.
Thank you for being such a blessing to me. The last 2 weeks, you have been fetching me to and fro work irregardless of where it is and irregardless of the time (which is rather crazy the last few nights). Thanks for being such a rock and for being the kind and sweet person I've always known you to be. Appreciate you alot. Love you, by.
2 comments:
hrmm...
eh!!! i think the ring is on the wrong finger lar!!! =P
no liao....not engaged ma. so put that finger la.
Post a Comment