On CNY eve, I awoke feeling super stressed cos there was some work I still owed my manager and also because I hadn't cut my hair and was dying to snip it off. My baby left for Penang at the wee hours of Sat morning. I went to trim my hair only to discover that my hairdresser was in one of her fabulous creative moods ie wanted to change my hairstyle and I said ok cos I was really up for the change =) Behold the hair. My aunty mentioned to me alot of girls in Singapore are doing this.

Managed to get whatever that I owed my manager done by afternoon only to zonk out for a nap in the afternoon. Had the coolest reunion dinner by far - buffet dinner at Sheraton Subang. Basically whacked a lot of potato and lamb and they had this amazing fondue. My cousins were digging into it like crazy =) Oh and they had this "DIY yi sang" so we made one of our own to eat.
Went to church on the first day of CNY and then to the usual grannys' places. Pigged out the whole entire day. My
cousins and I tried to recreate a pic we took when we were little. But alas we all have grown both horizontally and vertically so the chair could not fit us all. But it was a good attempt anyhow. Then went to Popo's place and of course the highlight there was baby Jan, my lil cousie. Man, she's cute. Looking prettier by the day.Spent the entire 2nd day lazing around at home, snacking, watching the "Heroes" series and sleeping. Exhausted after the horrible weeks of work since January. Then there is the open house on the 3rd day. Massive flow of food, not to mention people as well. Good shots of the day....taken with Su-Lyn and another with my Form 1 best friend, Li-Ann.
I had this cute shot with my baby with fishballs in our mouths.
I can't believe it's back to work tomorrow. Things to look forward to:-
(a) Li-Ann's open house ie gathering with close friends and partners
(b) Junie's open house ie the world will be there means I get to see Pritam finally....
(c) Buffet breakfast at Mandarin Oriental
(d) End of Feb ie salary is in
Thank God it's a two day week.
2 comments:
nice pics!
hey you look good with your new haircut act haha..
looks so bouncy n all hee.. =P
Post a Comment