Saturday, January 13, 2007

Celebrating Life....

I spent the whole day in church for a "Kingdom Parables" seminar. Was feeling very restless and uncomfortable due to an airy tummy and was a tad bit worried whether I would last through the night.
Tonight we celebrated my Auntie Choo's 60th birthday. She is the 3rd child from my mum's family. The hallmark of her life is her steadfastness and her consistent love for the family. She has looked after many of my cousins, my grandmother and recently when my uncle's wife suffered from a stroke, she also took it upon herself to care for her. By the way, dude on the far left is my cousin Joel from JB. Currently studying SAM at Taylors.

One of persons I look forward to seeing every time I meet up with mum's side of the family (which is rather frequent ie once a week) is my youngest cousin, Janelle (Jan, for short). Here is a picture of Jan, Jonathan (her brother) and me. Does Jonathan have the Harry Potter specs? Anyway, they're both adorable. Actually Jan was wearing a nice dress but she puked twice on it before she arrived hence the pyjamas looking baju =P

On the way home, I received an sms from Jess asking me if I could steal one thing from her, what would it be? Told her it would be her big eyes and she replied that if she had to steal something from me, it would be my smile.
Came home and suddenly sis asked me to teman her to makan ice kacang with Jus and his siblings. I quickly called my manja boy and tada we were on our way. I sat down for less than half an hour before Meng Hong and I left.
The day was draggy. It only got better during 365. Oh forgot to mention that 365 was really inspiring today. God really spoke to me throughout. It just confirmed many things of what Meng Hong and I had discussed. Guess I am no different from others. I am still learning and growing. One of the things I have always seen in my life is His faithfulness. That as I trust Him and give Him my best, He will protect and provide for me. And for that, I am glad He is my Father.
Goodnight to the world. May you sleep tight and have sweet dreams knowing He loves you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) keep smiling :)
N I will keep being blur wit me big eyes... ;p