Last Friday on the way back from work, I was hit by a van behind and pushed to hit the car in front of me. I was shocked. To my horror, when I came out of the car, I had to deal with 5 guys being the driver of the car in front and the other 4 were from the van behind. I begun to shake. I glanced at my car and realised everything from the seats had fallen to the ground as well as the things which were in the compartment by my passenger seat.
Anyway while I was speaking to the driver from the van behind when the driver in the car in front drove off. Not sure why either. Anyway, we proceeded to the police station after that only for me to realise that the van was nowhere in sight. By that time, I had already informed my dad and Meng Hong. I was in a state of panic cos at that juncture I had forgotten to take the number plate of the van. All I had was his handphone number.
Thankfully Meng Hong was there waiting for me at the police station. I have to say something.....He's really been a rock the last weekend. He guided me to fill in the report, carried my laptop, had his arm around me the whole time, called the van driver a million times before he actually arrived, followed the police to take pics of the car damage, tailed me behind on my way back from the polica station, waited with me till my parents came home, made sure I ate something after everything, went with me to the mechanic to get a quotation of the repairs, etc, etc.
This morning went to the insurance co and wanted to submit a request for my claims. The assessment (after 2 hours of being there), was a bare 50% of my mechanic's estimation. I was really furious. Anyway, finally sent the car back to a panel workshop so that the insurance co and the panel workshop can fight it out amongst themselves.
I will be carless for the next 2 weeks. Feel so dependent and immobile. It is a very frustrating feeling.
Anyway, enough blogging for now. Need to get back to work. My aim is to submit a report to my manager later tonight.
Through the accident, I am grateful firstly to be alive. Secondly, cos of my manja boy being so sweet. Thirdly, cos my manager is really sweet abt the matter and gave me time off to do what I need to do.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks, baby...
The most important thing is you are safe. =)
Thank God for His protection.
Love you lots.
ah~ so sweet...
HAHAHAA!!!!
"manja boy"..."baby..."
HAHA!!!
Don't be jealous, pau....
love you too, dear.
Post a Comment