The guys and I took the opportunity of the long Merdeka weekend to go back to Penang to visit their grandmother and eldest uncle. It was such a lovely stay just chilling, enjoying the fine weather, the food (can't forget this important part) and of course the company.
We went to Georgetown Baptist Church (GBC) on Sunday for service and without fail, every time I step inside that church, I am thoroughly blessed by just being there. Their simplicity and sincerity always amazes me. And this time, God had a treat for us.
There was a song presentation by some of the youths. The message behind the lyrics was simply powerful and a great reminder to us all. Lyrics of the song is as written below:
Title: In This Land
Composer: Jeremy Ng (GBC)
In this land, I will praise.
This is where You rule and reign.
In this land, I will stay.
May Your glory fill this place.
There is a calling for every man.
A greater purpose in the Maker’s hand.
Will you hear the call?
Will you take your stand?
As a people of this land.
In this land, I will serve.
This is where I’ll pour out my love.
In this land, I will pray.
May Your glory fill this place.
There is a calling for every man.
A greater purpose in the Maker’s hand.
Will you hear the call?
Will you take your stand?
As a people of this land.
Malaysia for Your glory.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment