Friday, August 08, 2008

Preview of my pre wed shots


Last Monday (4th August 2008), Meng and I awoke early with much excitement and glee for our pre wed shoot. Contrary to belief that pre wed shots are extremely exhausting and absolutely dreadful, we were on the other extreme whereby we were giggling all the way (with the occasional moments of Meng Hong dying of heat during the outdoor shots).


Special thanks to Joshua Yim for being there to accompany us, direct us, carry our million things ie towel, balloons, soft toys, and my shoes! We're sad that you cant be present on our big day due to being overseas for studies. However, we're eternally grateful that you were with us to share our candid moments captured. Love you lots!


We wanted the shots to be very us. To show how much we enjoy each other's company so we did not go for the posing shots la. Just shots doing our thing. We have other shots like eating together shots, reading together shots, but those will be posted later.

We're thrilled to have Alex Moi to be our photographer. Over the course of time, we are glad we sparked a mutual (I hope) chemistry and we love the fact you were so open to our ideas and we're able to bring life and who we are out in the pictures.

Last but not least, a hearty thank you to Julie Teoh for spending so much time on my pre wed shots make up, testing all sorts of colours, styles, etc to ensure I was comfortable and as natural as can be. Really appreciate the fact I wasn't dolled up =p.

I am over the moon and in much anticipation to see the finished product of the pre wed shots.

Soon to come......

P/S: do leave comments on my wedding photographer's blog as well if you like his work as an encouragement to him ya.
http://www.alexmoi.net/blog/


No comments: