Monday, July 28, 2008

Introducing Eumora Facial Bar


Just wanna intro a facial product to you. Meng Hong's cousin's company manufactures beauty and healthcare products. And Meng Hong is helping his cousin in the business.

Currently the company's best selling facial product is the Eumora. Details of it is as stated below. Personally have started using it and it's been working (after trying numerous other things) so thought I'd share with you.

EUMORA

Eumora is a beauty facial bar combining the detoxifying properties of tiefenmoor enhanced with H-ma (microalgae) factor, created with top European biotechnology.

5 benefits of the Eumora bar are:

  • Firms, lifts & put shines on the face.
  • Reduces & closes up big facial pores.
  • Removes free radicals & toxins from your face & hair & replenishes them with the right nutrients.
  • Saves on toner, cleanser, shampoo, shaving cream, etc.
  • Enhances facial complexion, very potent & shows significant improvement after using it a few times.

More info on MOOR

Eumore is made with "Tiefen or Deep Moor" from Austria, a rare form of nutrient-rich peat which was formed during the Ice Age.

In the 16th Century, the famous alchemist Paracelsus, described Moor as the "Quinta Essentia Vitae" which he believed was the elixir of life.

Hundreds of herbs, organic compounds, trace elements, plant hormones, natural antibiotics, & other biologically active matter combine to produce one of nature's miracles, the thick rich Moor.

The synergy of these natural organic substances gives the Deep Moor its "miracle" therapuetic, rejuvenating qualities, one of nature's most potent therapuetic and detoxifying substances.

The Moor's benefits are:-

  • it penetrates the skin easily, re-establishing the skin's natural pH balance, & increasing its flow of blood to the skin.
  • the skin is detoxified, purified, toned and revitalized by soluble organic & inorganic nutirents.
  • its clinically tested & found to be naturally hypoallergic & to be able to harmonise with & benefit any skin type, eliminating the need for many different types of cream.

H-ma benefits are:-

  • actively heals and protects.
  • penetrates deeply and hydrates continuously.
  • most complete nutritional value on earth.
  • allows high permeatibility and fast absorption.
  • clears external irritants and pollutions.

The Company's website is http://www.esabee.biz .

Kindly find the website for checking the Eumora facial bar notification:

http://www.bpfk.gov.my/Search/Search_product.asp

Pls type Eumora under Product Search and click on Search button.

The company name is the name of our manufacturer.

The reason why the product may seem a little more high end is because of the ingrdients being imported from Austria. But actually if you think about it, it's worth it la. I went to Leonard Drake and it cost me RM256 per session and when I inquired about the products I need to purchase for my face to be better, the calculation came up to RM1k plus. So this amount is still bearable especially if it results in improvement.

The company also has fibre stuff, etc. But so far this is the best seller in Msia.

Though I'd share cos personally found it was good. It all started cos I was having bad bad skin and Mhong was looking out for stuff for me to try and since his counsin is in this line hence he bought one for me and I do see improvements. So because I beleive in it as well as want to help Mhong and the cousin, I am promoting and selling the product.

If you're interested, please do let me know.

Thanks.



No comments: