This morning...to say I was pissed is to put it rather mildly. Last night, I was asked by Daniel whether I could lend my car to Yoyo so he could fetch people to Mentari. Fastforward to this morning....I was told by Meng Hong that the car is going to MMU. Meng Hong had always wanted to teach me the way to MMU so I would know the way so I quickly buzz Meng Yoe and told him I would take the load from MMU. It would be easier cos as soon as I'd dropped the guys off at church, I could go and grab Eunice, Noel and Intan for church (whom are always conveniently forgotten on Sundays by the transport arrangers. sigh).
The usual routine is I would have an early breakie with Meng Hong before we head out to fetch people so that didn't change today. I must say in the short span of half an hour or less, Meng Hong must have had close, if not, 10 phone calls, changing/ enhancing the transportation plans. So effectively I must have spoken 5 sentences to Meng Hong throughout the whole entire breakie.
Summary of the enhancement of "this" whole transportation plan is this....I was no longer required meaning I woke up early for nothing. Mind you, I have been averaging a good midnight and the week before I was averaging 3am-5am to leave my client's place to reach home and nap for awhile before I head out to work. So you can imagine I did not take it too kindly that the boys were "enhancing" the plan in such a short span of time.
After breakie, Meng Hong left for MMU. I parked my car by a playground I usually go to when I need some breathing space to think. I sat there.....fuming mad. Guess I am upset with the fact that how "convenient" it is for some to be "disorganised" in this area involving others when in fact if it were something they had to do in secular, it would be perfectly done way before time.
I thought about how much I have begun to hate Saturday nights/ Sunday mornings because of the changes that are constantly made. My dad once said that if someone willingly did something foolish, it is the person who asked him to do it the first place's fault. However, the second time the person does it again, then the person has himself to blame.
Today Louisa shared about how with the growth in 365, there will be a growing need for transportation. I so wanted to laugh an evil laugh but refrained from being seen as rebellious. I guess deep down I know that there are very few who are willing to travel to the far off lands.
Note: For the above, I am grateful and proud of Justin and Meng Hong cos gosh....MMU and Cheras are always theirs. Now I am OUG and my sis always get sent to Mentari to fetch a bunch of guys. Yippee!!!! to great planning.
Back to what Louisa was sharing. Guess deep down I knew the need in 365 is growing. Actually alot of needs are popping out everywhere.
I am determined to see something happen within the secondary school group. I have to say that I believe that the ground is harder due to parental objection and I hate to say this but the kids actually have manners so don't particularly jump at every opportunity to eat so it's not as easy to get them to come to church for makan as the college students.
Sometimes I feel like I am fighting for resources for the younger kids with AJ alone. I must think. What would make the younger ones tick? Any ideas, please feel free to share.
5 comments:
heard that u sighed when u heard bout me liking that someone, during lunch. just wondering why.
the existing secondary school members dun even care. not easy to grow and raise new disciples when the existing ones are not being responsible....
firstly, please stop being presumptious about me ie me sighing when i heard someone liked you....
secondly, not a fair statement to say the secondary school students dun care. maybe i am more lenient but they're younger and most of them need guidance so i am more inclined to give them a chance. if after the many chances, they dun improve then perhaps your statement might carry some water. if not, would appreciate you channel your negative perspective to somewhere more deserving.
[Chewie]: There ARE secondary school youths who genuinely care, y'know? It's just that suppose that some don't realise the importance just as yet.
[GE]: I'll be as dedicated a driver as i am allowed to be when i can drive, okie? =]
ok sorry
WHO SAID SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS DONT CARE???
i care alot...
Post a Comment