Okie dokie. Nite nite
Sunday, March 25, 2007
The weekend is over ......
Okie dokie. Nite nite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am said to be a complex creature, mysterious, with a dash of unpredictability. I know my values and priorities. I can be mysterious and absolutely secretive at times. Unpredictable only at times. However, the variables in my life cannot compare to the constants in my life which I guard zealously. Like I always say....just because you don't understand me, doesn't make me a complicated being cos I understand and know myself pretty well. I am complex simplicity personified.
6 comments:
its awesome!
yeah its not a very 'sweet' movie i guess ;P
Finally, there's an update in your blog.. Missed reading it.. =P
Well, just so you know, i DID remember to pray for you since you were watching that movie..Even if i was baking under the hothothot sun, that is.. =]
lol..to me its about the passion of the 300. but yeah this is not a good date movie. very very violent
kesian!
so many men... hahaha boys can watch too!
*boy mode* it's jus SOOO cool! look at their fighting skills!
block wif shield, throw d guy away wif d shield and finally turn and finish him off wif spear! fantastic!
i think it is good too.
films are rarely shot on 150 frames per second. with two cams summore. and then it's shot with an entirely digital backlot. this makes the film incredibly unique from a filmmaking technique point of view.
the fuzzy look and the ultra smooth movement is not something everyone can achieve.
plus it's made with 50 million bucks. about a third of any other epic violent movie yet it's intensely satisfying as compared to say... Troy or Alexander (or many comic book adaptations)
Then Tyler Bates made the music in a way that not many composers do very well. Again meshing the digital and the orchestral.
Even if it's a nonsense film (which it is), there's no film quite like it. (Except Sin City, maybe, but that's another story)
See. I watch for these values. Lol.
And the queen quite hot.
and i did tell you to not watch it.
Post a Comment